Being that my last post did not catch any commenting whatsoever, I am taking the low road for your affection. I am posting pictures. Then, I'm calling it a day at 3:00pm, checking on Tropical Depression #7, and going to the Wisco to try to win a free drink by guessing Final Jeopardy! correctly and alone.

(It was Daniella Maria's first gallery opening last Friday night. What a success! )
At the opening, I said rather loudly that while Daniella has a sufficient amount of pictures of me on her Flickr, Victoria has not. Victoria was in earshot, but did not verify or deny this comment. However, shortly thereafter, at the Wisco, the following photography was taken by her, which I appreciate. Please allow me to make a sidenote. I, unfamiliar with contraception in general, accidentally skipped taking my pill, and that happened six days in a row. Then, minutes before I left for Daniella's opening (btw, saying "Daniella's opening" amuses me to no end), I took all six. As I shared this with my compatriots, I was asked, "Kenny, is that the start to a joke you're writing?"

(No.)

(No, it isn't.)

(As you can tell, the picture above shows how scared and agitated I was, hence all of that teeth-bearing. Apparently, lots of feminine hormones induce such a reaction in a normally fearless and jovial character, such as myself.)

(I appreciate that the most commercially viable picture was taken without a flash. Oh, the irony. Also, I do not know what I mean by "commercially viable.")
Oh, yeah: I'll be up at the Comedy Club on State on Thursday at 8:30p. Expect a new dress, a return to blonde hair after almost four months, and new, clean-as-a-whistle material, something as foreign to me as the Arabic language or the Rhythm Method. But it's like my father always tells me, "Kenny, working blue is like a game of chess between a serial rapist and a $u&king pedophile. Nobody wins."
2 comments:
Nice pics..er nice boobs.
Anyhow, sorry I missed it. Looks wonderful. I have never been to an event like that. It's obviously something cultured people do in big cities. Nothing I am privy to!
aww, so sorry that you werent feeling well for my opening. what are you up to on saturday?
Post a Comment