Friday, September 29

thick with disease in my madness

Lucky ladies and gents, you are. (If it weren't for the pot of coffee and the barrage of uppers I'm on, I don't know how I'd get through these nic fits. It's okay--all this amphetamine reminds me of what conviction used to feel like.) I just quoted myself because I am just that quotable.

Today, I spewed a whole bunch of vomitty noise on the newly redesigned Daily Page Forum. See if you can guess my handle. Then, I worked on a secret project. After that, I had a disheartening conversation with the Bursar's office and then scheduled an appointment with my favorite assistant dean of student to tattle on them for not giving me what I want when I want it. Lastly, I left a message for the coordinator of entertainment for Madison's new commercialized and controlled Halloween State St. Spooktacular. I'll get us some stage time, even if it feels mildly icky to be involved. What's better than drunk, frat boy hecklers, anyway? I'm sure that they will make an ideal audience.

Oh, yeah. I'm at work today. Tonight, I'll be checking out Pelayo's with some friends, and I've heard the food is excellent and also Mexican. Unfortunately, I won't be attending the show at the High Noon tonight, though I will be jamming till the breakabreakdawn, as it was once so keenly put.

No comments: