Hey, my sexies. I was in a terrific mood,being that I wandered into work at abouts a quarter to eleven today. That is because I spent the eve with some of my main daimes and new friends at the Comedy Club last night. Then we went to the Dise. Then we spent quality time with the feature and a new favorite person, Susanna Lee, who is even more hilarious than me, if you can imagine it. Yes, I hosted. Yes, I was my normal graceless, awkward self. Though, I guess the crowd liked me. I could feel it, especially when one drunk heckler kept shouting out, "Your tits look huge." It was not beyond me to reply, "That is because they are."
Yesterday, I talked to Michael Ian Black. You know, like on the telephone and stuff. I was stumbly and stuttery, which always makes one look cool as hell. I wish I could stop saying "cool as hell," but I just can't. It's Rodell, the fake-blind oldy black guy comic's fault for making me announce him as, "Rodell, he's cool as hell.." You totally know what I mean when I use the double period like that.
So, I was in a terrific mood until I had the displeasure of trying to put the damn interview up how I wanted it on Dane101. Apparently, the server crashed this afternoon due to such a high volume of readers. This sucks doubly because if I would have been at work at my scheduled time, I would have all those readers reading MY story. Instead, I just threw it up there, at the end of the workday before the weekend, when assuredly everyone's trying to finish up stuff before they leave the office on Monday.
If you want to read it, it's linked beneath "Read" on the right, there. Read the rest of that stuff, too, while you're at it. You're at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment