Tuesday, February 13

a sentence of sorts in kongsvinger

Not to be a total fucking hippie about it, but we are days from the sun's scoot over into Pisces. My subconsious has been aware of this since last Monday, when the constant and vibrant dreams started coming, foretelling of homecomings, awkward caricatures, and beautiful Dopplar events that haven't been invented yet. You know, about an hour ago, I was feeling this whole "sharing my thoughts" thing, but right now I'm not.


I watched this last night.

8 comments:

The CDP. said...

I find that I'm best suited to share my thoughts when it's very late at night, when I've been drinking, or both.

Do Pisces and Aquarians get along?

JT said...

Same with me CDP. The later and drunker the better, that's what my grandpa always used to say.

Well, technically, he said "Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise," but I think we all know what he truly meant.

To say something more on topic, my dreams have been especially vivid, albeit somewhat disturbing as of late.

Celia said...

I love that picture with the cat on the leash. We almost bought our cats a harness/leash this weekend. Then we realized they were probably too fat for anything but a medium-sized dog harness.

Kenny said...

CDP and JT: Be very, very glad that I don't touch the internet late at night, while drinking, or both. My life as I know it would be vastly different, and I fear in a really good way. I've said some of the STUPIDEST things ever doing so, both via blogging and e-mailing. I feel like I'm a AA-lifer or something but for anti-drunk e-mailing, but it's with the same conviction that I speak of (preach, even) completely steering clear of computers between the hours of 10p and 7a.

CDP: Aquarians are okay in my book. You're actually the example that I've used in my head of a "good Aquarian" since I've started investigating Astrology. It's something I've done to help me learn each sign better--use people I've known in the past to set up a spectrum of behavior. (It's now turned into more a bar trick than anything else, ashamedly--people ask me about their sign, and then I go on and on about his/her general behavioral patterns based loosely of my past experience with people of the same sign.)

Hathery- I love that you love that picture. I like that it kind of looks like the cat's walking me. Don't be fooled; most cat's won't even tolerate leashes. Phil does because he knows it's the only way he's allowed to go outside. I hope it debases him a little bit. He definitely doesn't allow me to walk him; he just eyes spots to sit, lurks over to them, and then rests lightly on his haunches, hissing at me if I try to pick him up to bring him inside.

Kenny said...

Ew. I meant "cats" not "cat's". That is so gross.

The CDP. said...

I'm a good Aquarian! I'm a good Aquarian!

I guess we can be world-class dicks sometimes. I didn't really know that.

Daniella Maria said...

girl girl, i found a cool website for checking out your birth chart:
http://astro-software.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal

Celia said...

Yep, Aquarians think rather highly of themselves. So do Sagittarius. That's why we get along so well.