With your wonderful support and encouragement, I was able to pull off straight As this summer. Granted, I took but two courses, but I need that kind of cliched verbiage to keep my momentum. Now, you will help me fine-tune my fall semester. The options have subtle differences, hence me needing your assistance. Keep in mind I no longer am employed on the weekends. Knowing that A) would mean taking "Social Work: Topics in Contemporary Social Welfare- PAVE Peer Education" which includes an outside 20 hours of a service learning component and that B) would mean taking "Human Ecology: Development and Family Studies-Family Stress and Coping" should also factor in to your decision.
Circle your choice:
A)
Monday: Work 8-4:30, School 5:30-8p
Tuesday: Work 8-4:30, School 5:30-8p
Wednesday: Work 8-4:30, School 6-9p
Thursday: School 7:45a, Work 9:30-4:30p
Friday: Work 8-4:30
OR
B)
Monday: Work 8-4:30, School 5:30-8p
Tuesday: Work 8:4:30, School 5:30-8p
Wednesday: Work 8-4:30
Thursday: School 7:45a, Work 9:30-4:30p, School 5:30-8p
Friday: Work 8-4:30
Pass the note back with your reply in the comments section, please. The winner will be announced on Friday. I will virtually make-out with the winner. Win, already.
4 comments:
I think you should drop out of school and you and I will become hobos and ride the rails together, eating pork n' beans.
Or choice B, since it doesn't require extra work. Hobos hate work.
I just sighed very wistfully.
It was loud and cathartic.
Epilogue:
I like Option A. Toni said option B, though, too. May I interject two extra pieces of information?
1) I wouldn't mind spending 20 hours doing service learning now that I have quit my second job.
2) Option B allows for me to be able to watch The Office and Grey's Anatomy, as scheduling television into your life says so much about your character.
I'd have to say "A" because I think if you take the "B" option Thursday's will kick your butt.
As for The Office and Grey's Anatomy - there is something to be said for watching your favorite shows at the same time the majority of the rest of the country is watching them - but with the magic of the internet you could still watch those shows, albeit hours after everyone else does.
Post a Comment