Sometimes, I think alotta things. Many. Numerous. Numberous. It's like, love. Love is probably the stupidest word in my mental dictionary, and I'm pretty sure I have no idea what it means. And don't try to tell me, neither. I'm not going there right now. Not with you. Not with nobody.
My coworker's dog died a couple days ago. It was the dog's twelfth birthday. They were on their way to dog park that they always go to, but except this time, when they were crossing the street, some god damned SUV ran her over. The driver sped away without a license plate being seen. My coworker held her dog as a witness drove them to the vet clinic. The dog died on the way there. My coworker and her husband have no children, the dog was a gift to her shortly before they were married. She also unexpectedly lost her mother not more than two months ago, as well.
I don't know why that sequence of events happened.
2 comments:
Jesus Lord, that's terrible.
Man, if that were me, I would move Heaven and earth to see to it that the driver of the SUV was brutally murdered.
I would personally make the drive to WI to assist with the hit.
Post a Comment