Sometimes, things are going to get personal on here. If the last entry bored you, then I don't give a damn about you giving a fuck, to paraphrase Chris Crocker. Anyway.
Anyway, we trekked up to my homeland yesterday. Mom made lasagna, which I warned him would be extra crispy on top. It was and also delicious. Can I blame her for making things in the manner in which she most enjoys them? No, I can't. I like my steak rare, and my mother will prepare everything and anything so done that it teeters on burnt but never is.
I was wondering where I picked up calling New Hampshire "New Hamster". Then, when I realized that my dad also refers to it that way, I laughed as I remembered--in teaching me the state capitals, that was the memory trick, picturing a hamster flying a Concord jet. Hence, New Hamster. Then we played their Wii.
That little visit will please me for the rest of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment