Hey, brother. Listen: I may not be the chattiest Cathy on the block. I know, sometimes I'm kind of hard to talk to, what with me refusing to make eye contact and pushing my breasts together between my arms all the time so that my striking cleavage is abundantly clear. However, you'll get over it; I'll get over it; God damn it, I'm having a love affair with the semi-colon today. Nevertheless, I'd like to draw your attention to the "comments" portion of things. My bad if I don't have them set up correctly, but as far as I'm aware, if you've either got a couple digits or a very long toe, you'll be able to type a little something to me. I'm not one to use empty threats, but if people don't start giving me some feedback, someone's in for it.
As punishment, I'll be posting a picture. I'm not sure what yet, but give me a moment.

There. This sexy little baby is my niece, Rohan. Don't mind the drool. That tendency runs in the family. I know, she's gorgeous, and I'm glad my breathtakingly good looks made it all the way over to her branch, if you know what I'm saying.
I'd love to chat, but I've got to leave work early for the day without informing my boss. In an hour or two, we're headed over to Tex Tubb's for "authetic Austin tex-mex," but really I'm just looking forward to being able to finally say that I've had a fish taco. Blackened tilapia sounds pretty good right now.
2 comments:
girl i TRIED to leave some comments and bitch blogger wouldnt let me
Thank you for showing me a little piece of heaven...... Your writing, the visual of you pressing your breasts together, craigslist...Your blog is too good to me.
Post a Comment