This feels good:
Am Nat'l Gov't Exam 1: July 3, 2007
Score: 142
Possible: 150
Class Average: 110.24
Those eight missing points account for the only points that I've missed out of all of my assignments/tests for either class now, totalling 450. I have an exam in Sociology next Wednesday, and I plan on something closer to a perfect score on that. At least an A. At least. God, I'm smart.
I'm smart. Like, I forgot or something. On a sidenote, going to school and purposefully hiding it from my parents is very, very rewarding.
4 comments:
Congratulations. All the Patriots who fought in the civil war to end prohibition would be mighty proud of you!
cheers!
Civil war?!!?!? Ha! My teacher makes us refer to it as "The War Between The States."
Thanks for the encouragement!
Wait, wait, wait.....there was a Civil War???
Technically, it's "The War of Northern Aggression."
Then again, I'm from WAY south of the Mason-Dixon line.
Post a Comment