Also, I wanted to mention that I said hello to Chris Woldt at Barnes & Noble last weekend. I told him that I enjoyed his stand-up and that I was friends with you. He told me about your upcoming event and whatnot; it all went down pretty well. I was proud of myself for not turning it into something uncomfortable.
I was nervous, so thanks for the feedback. My go-to words like "totally" and "indeed" showed up far too much, IMHO.
Chris Woldt is the bestest, most awesomest comedian in town. I love going into his work and "help me" in finding various embarassing books, like erotica and diy-kama sutra.
5 comments:
Just heard the whole thing. You did a great job, and promoted/represented your brand perfectly. I'm proud of you!
I had a dream last night that I was making out with Lady Sovereign. Is that weird or okay?
Also, I wanted to mention that I said hello to Chris Woldt at Barnes & Noble last weekend. I told him that I enjoyed his stand-up and that I was friends with you. He told me about your upcoming event and whatnot; it all went down pretty well. I was proud of myself for not turning it into something uncomfortable.
I was nervous, so thanks for the feedback. My go-to words like "totally" and "indeed" showed up far too much, IMHO.
Chris Woldt is the bestest, most awesomest comedian in town. I love going into his work and "help me" in finding various embarassing books, like erotica and diy-kama sutra.
DIY Kama Sutra? Daaaaaaamn.
toadally
Post a Comment